Some thoughts on Tron Legacy

-spoilers-
There were some great scenes, but a lot was uninteresting, I think. It should have been cool all the time, like this: Flynn lives teaser trailer from 2009
I guess all the fight scenes were cool and all the scenes with just a few people hanging out were not. I think I expected more of that old guy, but it doesn't get any cooler than in that trailer. All the 'deep' scenes were disappointing. How can you come up with a spontaneously evolved, almost perfect, digital race and still not captivate with that? (Because they put it in a hot chick, that's why probably). Like the original, this movie probably just should have been about playing computer games in a cool, virtual world again.
Everything used to be better, so I give you the opening of Flight of the Navigator

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

'Allahu Akbar'

Een ode aan het ziekenhuis en verplegers

Witte Onschuld en Joris Luyendijk